The State of the Nation
I started Chapter 8 yesterday, but I've not proof-read any of the new chapters yet. I also need to play major catch up, my partial plot outline is collapsing underfoot and things are in general less than peachy.
Anyhoo, Chapter 6 tomorrow! Yay!


2 comments:
Way to go, Pacian - 10,022!
Do you have your author page under Pacian at NaNoWriMo?
And how do you pronouce your Z-named characters?
You'll be crossing the finishline with flying colors (or possibly UFO's)
@_@
Do you have your author page under Pacian at NaNoWriMo?
Yep. It should be pretty obvious that it's me, since it'll lead you back here.
And how do you pronouce your Z-named characters?
Try rubbing your mandibles together. You do have mandibles, don't you Tinker? They're not pronounceable with soft human mouthparts.
But, for the record, I think of Zzrh as zzer, Zzg as zzug. Zruz and the upcoming Zee are pronounced as they're spelt, and that's it.
The names of the authors that Zruz is reading aren't important. And they would probably beat you up if they saw you in Hive Central anyway.
Post a Comment